¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in auto rental palm beach?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in auto rental palm beach, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in auto rental palm beach?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental auto rental palm beach?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental auto rental palm beach reservation?
Do all car rental companies in auto rental palm beach offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental auto rental palm beach reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Palm Beach, Florida
When you arrive in Palm Beach, you\'ll have a lot of issues confronting you. From ensuring that you have your luggage to securing a ride to your hotel and certifying that your hotel reservation was taken correctly, there\'s a lot to do. In addition, you may also have to try to determine which sights in the area you will want to visit in order to please all of the members of your group. Given all of the decisions and determinations that you have to make once you arrive in the area, you really don\'t need any more added stress. Thus, it\'s always a good idea to have a reliable source of transportation, such as auto rental in Palm Beach. To make your arrival easier and less stressful, be sure to make your auto rental Palm Beach reservation well in advance. This will allow you to grab your car and go, not waste any time when you could be enjoying the attractions of the area.
As you might expect, a large, popular area such as Palm Beach provides not just a large variety of choices in terms of travel destinations, but in terms of rental agencies, as well. The business is a large one, so you\'ll find that you have many companies vying for your attention. This benefits consumers in several ways, such as by providing competition that drives down prices and encouraging agencies to provide a wider selection of vehicles, maintaining high quality standards and providing excellent customer service.
Don\'t just assume that you will get a great deal if you arrive in Palm Beach and then try to secure a vehicle. This strategy can work against you, as failing to reserve a vehicle in advance may result in forfeiture of a model you might have otherwise wanted. Therefore, you should plan in advance - well before your trip, if possible - to make sure you get the most choices.
Planning ahead will not only leave you less stressed but will leave you with more spending money for Palm Beach attractions. This is because reserving in advance often results in the ability to take advantage of reduced prices. Additionally, you can, if you choose, take advantage of bundle packages with hotels and airlines to get lower prices on airfare, auto rental and Palm Beach lodging. Because airfare and hotels -- depending on how far you have to travel and how long you plan on staying -- can be quite expensive, getting such discounts can be lucrative.